Monday, September 19, 2011

I wills... :)

Here's my list of "I wills" for the year (yes, they are somewhat vague):
I will...
1. Be open and encouraging
2. Be okay with failure
3. Take correction with a smile
4. NOT get discouraged
5. Do my work, and do it well
6. Be thankful
7. NOT shut down when things get hard
8. Pray continuously
9. Do well in my classes, and not freak out
10. Grow closer to Christ and do everything I can to actively prepare for my future
11. Not let my relationships with friends and family slip away
12. Work hard
13. Be moldable

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Andy for your inspiration. Love that you are thinking about this stuff!!! I would love to hear how these are shaping you!!! ie, when you were challenged by your declaration of I will... and didn't want to or couldn't etc..

    ReplyDelete